Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Quiz Extension

37. I prefer to sleep in a room that has: A fan, is dark
38. I like to go to bed: Whenever I get tired
39. I sleep better when the room is: dark and quite
40. I would prefer to sleep in a room that is: dark, quite
41. I would prefer guests: not be in my room or on my bed
42. I absolutely could not live with a roommate that: has sex in our room or on my bed. or snores. or disrespects my stuff. or does drugs. or drinks. I'm NEVER going to find a roommate huh?
43. Do you snore: no
44. On your day off..what time would you wake up: if i have something planned then early, if not then 12pm or 2pm

#42... Looks like I'm never going to find a roommate. I got bashed on the DSI boards for being "close-minded" ... I just don't want to watch my roommate have sex or ruin my bed sheets. To me a bedroom is a sacred place especially if you share it. If anyone is going on September 1st and under 21 and fits my roommate part please contact me!

Also no info on deferring the loans yet, school has not gotten back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment