Thursday, April 15, 2010

Please God, help me.

I went to defer my scholarships today and my school isn't sure they can do that because I wont be earning 6 credits at Disney and even if I took Disney classes they are not sure how to transfer the credits or if they would be worth the same. They let Brianne go last year... they deferred hers... but apparently now its on a "case by case" basis because no one usually goes. So wait... the college is going to ruin my dream? I thought I was going to college so I could be better off and live my dreams. I've worked so hard for this and they are going to "discuss the issue". I hope they know they will crush me if I can't go. They will sentence me to death here. Please God answer my prayers.

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry you have to go through this but there may be a few options for you. I don't have to do this but I know some people are enrolling in another college while at Disney that does accept Disney classes as credit and then that school is transferring them to their original school. Another option could be you could take some online classes from your school, if they offer them that is. There is a whole list of schools that accept credits from Disney on the college program web page here https://www.wdwcollegeprogram.com/sap/its/mimes/zh_wdwcp/students/education/edu_creditotherschools.html . I hope this helps you a little bit! I am so sorry that your school is doing this to you. Also I just saw what your role is and I got custodial too! Feel free to look me up if you need to talk about this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much lala! I'll have a look at that list I won't stop fighting for it! I even have a run away plan for Disney. I'll be able to get down there just not back... lol! Guess I need to work on my plan more... Still nothing from the financial aid office. They launched a new email thing so it may be glitched and losing all the mail, its been happening to a few kids. Why would they launch a new system so close to the end of the school year?! They are ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete