Thursday, May 6, 2010

Scholarship Deferral

I got my scholarship deferred! Finally! Now I am officially going to Disney. I wish I had some friends to celebrate with me though. My parents don't really care it feels like and I wish they would be happier, if anything their just concerned I wont survive living with others.

Finding jobs has been hard, I keep applying and I get nothing. I really don't want to go to Disney broke, especially since you don't get your first paycheck for a while and all the deductions. My mother also can't find a job still and my fathers work is having a lot of money issues. I hope getting my foot into Disney that maybe I can become full time and eventually retire from there. I know I speak too soon, I don't even know what Floridians are like community wise and such. I guess I have big dreams.

I still have no roommate offers. I admit it I sound like a creeper on facebook "Hey I saw your survey and I think you could make a great roommate!" I guess that is a little to blunt for some people. I just want a roommate I can feel safe around and will respect me and my stuff. It would be horrible if a roommate ruined my Disney experience especially since this is my first time sharing a room with someone.

I guess I shouldn't worry and just trust that everything will work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment